You may have already been to Quiz 9? Both that this quiz have been contributed by two young ladies who love to write quizzes. They are both quizzes of multiple parts which makes them a bit special. Get your thinking caps on and give them a go. I am no good at the ‘Finish the word’ section… Thank you very much Lizzie.
- Who is the prime minister of the United Kingdom in 2020?
- What is the nickname of Southampton Football Club?
- Who sings the song ‘Before you go` which was released in 2019?
- What is 12×12?
- Who wrote the book “Matilda”?
- What is the name of the little mermaid?
- What are the names of Harry Potter’s two best friends?
- What household object does Mary Poppins use to fly?
- In Toy Story, what is the name of Woody’s owner?
- In The Greatest Showman how many daughters does the ringmaster have?
Finish the word
- F_ _T_A _L
- What city is the Colosseum in?
- What event does the “Monument” in London mark?
- Which city is the Statue of Liberty in?
- What bell is located in the Elizabeth Tower?
- What country is the Leaning Tower of Pisa in?